Tonight we were on the go again as I quickly fed the boys dinner and then met Jer at Target to pick out my mother's day present. A new vacuum. :) Jer tried to veto that gift, insisting that it should not count as my present but it is what I want and need more than anything else right now. (other than my body back) I am so tired of this dog hair EVERYWHERE. I made pancakes yesterday and it must have been in the hair because I keep the griddle on top of the fridge. I flipped a pancake and there was hair cooked in it. Awesome.

He is doing miraculously well and the service was so incredible. His dad led everyone in some worship songs, accompanied by his guitar. I looked around and thought, God must be so pleased to see everyone glorifying him in response to His great miracle of this child's life. It was so touching to see how many lives were affected by the life of this little 1 pounder. And what God had done in the parents' lives as they prepared to bring him home and get him healthy enough to face life on his own. God is amazing.
Now I must get ready for bed and hopefully avoid any leg cramps tonight. Anyone else ever get those when they're pregnant? They are the worst! But all complaining aside, things are going well and I'm grateful for all that I have and the health that has accompanied me. My little guys are growing up so fast and finally the big one is becoming somewhat of a gentleman. His kind, compassionate side is being squeezed out, leaving no room for the tantrums and whining of a toddler. He loves being a helper and I can't wait for him to love on Libby. He will be an incredible big brother. The other one might have a tougher time adjusting. He seems to want mom all to himself and isn't as confident as big brother. But fortunately each phase is only a phase and it evolves with time.
8 comments:
you look so cute!!!! Hallelujah for summer being right around the corner, more than ready over here.
leg cramps: I get terrible ones at night (especially in the summer) and had awful ones while preg. the only thing that worked: gatorade. You can buy the powder and make it more concentrated, or just the reg. premade stuff. Worked wonders for me.
Yeah, I took lots of midnight baths to try to ease the leg cramps. And you don't look big in the picture with your mom and sisters. I figured you must have had some events this weekend. I saw your parents walking your dog when I was picking up Evan one day.
Love the pictures.
Oh how I've waited for an update from you! Superwoman at it again. I hope you get some sleep in sometime during your days. Cute pic of all those Pusey girls. I love seeing pics of Ian and Luke, but it makes me wish we lived closer. Mark my arrival on your calendar in September! Can't wait to meet Libster.
I also get leg cramps - a nice warm bath usually helps. How come the minute you hit 30 weeks you feel so pregnant? It's all fun and games (well, morning sickness and heartburn) and then poof, you are waddling around with the hardest watermelon of a tummy. Just bending down is tough! You still look adorable, though!
Miss ya!
Tami
Joy you look so great! And what an amazing Mom you are! So happy that Libby will be here soon! Hang in there.
Precious little belly! I can't believe it! It is almost time for her to come OUT!
I got calf cramps allll the time. I'd stretch in my sleep and would wake up to unbelievable pain! Do you eat a banana every day? That usually takes care of it! That's what the doc suggested for me, and what we always suggested for the athletes at NNU.
So sad I missed Micah's dedication. It sounds like it was really special.
Yes sherry is right. or Propel water.:) And you don't look big! You look awesome!:)
What a perfect weekend for family BBQ.
You are one of those ladies who looks great when pregnant. I know you feel huge right now, but you look gorgeous.
I can't wait to meet Libby. Your boys are going to ADORE her. Number 3 is the charm, it really is.
You look beautiful, Joy!! :) :) The time is getting close! :)
Post a Comment