Lettuce sprouts are beginning to come up....
I have many other things planted. These are some that actually produced something already so I thought I better take a picture before they die. :) The rain and the watering have been my biggest challenge. The neighbor's watering leaks into mine and it's hard to make sure they don't get too much water. We need the sun out- that's the bottom line.
Anyway, it's excited to check it everyday to see any growth. I've read gardening tips that say, "Try to weed at least 10 minutes a day to keep up with the weeding." Last night I was out there at 9:30 just trying to adjust the watering system. But that's the only time I have to be/talk with Jer. Like I have an extra 10 minutes without Libby in my hands and the boys trying to dig up the plants..... sigh. Parent first. All the extras fit in after - if they can. :)
Ian was sick this week. 2 days of puking. Luke had chocolate syrup diahrrea (worse than his normal condition), and Libby had a tummy bug, diahrrea (+her normal puking) and an ear infection.
But it's already Thursday and almost June. The sun has to come out eventually, right?
2 comments:
Cute pictures! What park is that?
Oh my goodness. Gardens are so exciting! Last year Noah could hardly wait to pick a "care-dit" (carrot) from the garden every day. And tomatoes too. Yummm!
Post a Comment