Then when he needed to put her down to eat, I could hear him from the table saying, "I'm oh-most done, Livy. Just a seckon and I'll hold you."
He truly loves her. It's undescribable.
Today we're (Luke and I) having another "special" day as we prep for his procedure tomorrow. He's been feasting on popsicles but not too interested in the jello and sprite. It makes me ache to think of him being scared tomorrow or all drugged up. Poor guy has been through enough. I pray we'll get answers and it will be worth all these medical bills.
So-just kidding about Libby not spitting up. God probably thought I was greedy asking for a healthy baby and a spitfree one. Oh well. it won't last forever.....
This weekend we went and did paddle boats and fed the ducks, then had a picnic. It was a great time minus the 1oo degree weather.

5 comments:
Luke is such a sweetie, I guess it fits for him to be such a loving big "brudder" even at his young age. Libby's going to have 2 big boys looking out for her that's for sure! Nobody will mess with her!
As for the tests, we continue to lift Lukie up before God. Please keep us posted.
I love listening to what the older kids say to the baby! Gotta remember to write these things down. Jada was going to the store with daddy and came back inside to say I love you, Parker. This is a crazy, yet wonderful time of our lives. Hugs and kisses to Luke.
Love her outfit!! Claire has the same one.
Looks like a good time! Libby is so cute... she looks like a baby doll when she's sleeping! How's Luke doing?? Praying for you guys.
YOU ARE BLESSED!
Post a Comment