Well the race is 1 week from today and I'm not as ready as I should be. No regrets- I'm a working mom of 2 and there's days- where I just can't get to running due to scheduling or meetings, sleep or - I simply need to be eating my bowl of ice cream on the couch watching The Office. (let's be real, shall we?)
Anyway- yesterday J and I were going to go and do a 12 mile together but our babysitter got sick so we had to cancel. I plan to try and go this afternoon. (I hate running on the weekends-so many other things have to get done while the kids are sleeping!) So we'll see. I have secured a sitter, (thanks Lora) and today I need to fork over the registration money, and we just have to DO IT. What's the worst that could happen? I'm not above walking.
3 comments:
Dude! I can't believe you're running 8, 10, 12 miles! That is OUTRAGEOUS!! Good for you guys!
Good luck with the race. How do you do it? How did you like the office?
the office def. tops the running priority. nice work on all the running-i can't even imagine!
Post a Comment