

I can't believe a whole year has gone by......
But it's been a good one. She's been such a blessing to us all. She has such a sweet, tender spirit. She is seconds away from walking and "sings" and talks while she plays- all the time. She has sass- it has been showing up lately. We'll see how that develops....:)

It was a butterfly party...

I usually only invite family to the first birthday, but we didn't have much family that could make it- so I had lots of cupcakes and cake leftover...


Finally! Pink!!!It was really fun to make. A bit time consuming- with the butterflies and all, but I still enjoyed it.

I didn't post any pics of her presents but she got a cute doll set (crib, blankets, bottles, outfits,etc.) that my mom made and a kitchen set and lots of things to go with it from the other grandmas. Girl world. Now that's something I can relate to. :) Happy Birthday, baby.
3 comments:
Missing this milestone would have killed me, had I not just seen her earlier this month! She is such a precious girl--here's to many more happy years ahead for her!
Such a pretty little party!
I've been meaning to send you this link for awhile and then this reminded me of it... www.bakeitpretty.com. You'll love it.
and I do LOVE it! Thanks Karen!
Post a Comment