
A few weeks ago we went on a trip to Tennessee. I'm from the south and many family members still live over there and some are scattered about the country. We
rarely can ever get together. The last time was 10 years ago. My dad's parents are in the front and each of his brothers and their families are in a different color. My dear grandparents paid for everyone's trip, so we were all able to get together for their 60th wedding anniversary. I kept looking at Jer saying, "Will this be us someday?" We could only hope.
I am very blessed. I have an amazing family heritage. Most live far away, but when we see one another, it reminds me of all that I have.
Below is my family. I can't believe how big it is either. It was fun for the cousins to get together and to see my sisters.

These are all the great-grandchildren. With probably a handful more to come.

The boys loved the plane ride, and did exceptionally well, considering everything. As Ian was staring out the window and we were high in the clouds, he whispered to me, "Mom! We're getting close to the Holy Spirit." My heart melted a little bit.
1 comment:
What a wonderful family you have,Joy. You are indeed blessed. And Ian's comment---!!! He comes up with some insightful things for a 5 year old. So glad he's learning about God at an early age.
Post a Comment