Monday, August 16, 2010

This past weekend, I decided at the last minute to go to my 10 year reunion. With all the trips we had taken this summer, I was planning to just regretfully miss it. But- I didn't want to regret it for another 10 years. Plus, it was something I had been planning to attend for the last 10 years. It was great to see familiar faces, to catch up right where we left off, and renew old friendships. Our graduating class was very close and getting together with everyone was a wonderful treat. Jer took wonderful care of the kids and house. I came home to Luke springing up and saying, "Mom! We've been wading for you AWWW day!" I am so blessed.
I didn't get many pictures because I didn't want to haul around my camera and then lose it. I drove the long way home and went back to work today. It was a hard day, but who wouldn't want to come home to this?

(Yes, I do believe in bibs, but I didn't want to search for a clean one tonight.....)
And I was gone for 1 weekend and this was my harvest when I returned.....


No comments: