Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Soaking all the bath toys...

Who doesn't love a good code brown? Especially when you are an unsuspecting dad relaxing in a warm, jacuzzi tub with your sons. Why would a small kernel of corn floating past your belly button cause any alarm? These are the questions our family asked tonight after Luke let it loose once again in the bathtub. As we all know he has been struggling (SINCE BIRTH) with his diarrhea and last night's menu included none other than corn. You would think that we practice code brown drills on a regular basis with how quick and efficient our evacuation is. But not as quick as Luke evacuated his bowels. I wonder if there is a bath plug or something that you can purchase...


Moving on to cleaner pastures...2 more days to the big trip back East. I'm really looking forward to seeing family and being with everyone (especially my niece and brand new nephew!) but I am dreading traveling with Luke on long plan rides and expecting a 19 month old to sit in my lap for hours at a time. I hope the people near me have ear plugs. Everybody pray he doesn't throw fits the whole time!



The boys wanted to put their bears to night night while I was making dinner tonight. Then they decided to join them. Ian's night night song request was of course "Cinderella". (He knows all the songs by heart from the movie) Sing sweet nightingale is the fav.
It was a pleasant and sweet environment for cooking...for 3 minutes.

3 comments:

KarenK said...

Aaah, the image of corn floaties. . .

B likes that song from Cinderella too. How cute are they in their little beds?!

We switched Jack to Lactaid a little over a week ago. It is starting to make a difference.

Amanda said...

Love it. I'll make sure and serve a great big corn casserole when we are together again!! We got the GREAT package. Thanks so much! I have missed you and your boys. Hopefully we will be able to hook up the next time we are in town- or if you need a road trip. . .since I know they are SO pleasant and relaxing!!

Anonymous said...

This was soooo funny! Not funny HA-HA, but funny none the less:) I will never be able to look at corn the same way again!