Saturday, March 29, 2008

My sis and I. We are 16 months apart.





This is my new nephew, Paul. He is the sweetest baby!




The cousins meet! This is my niece, Emily. These are my older sister's kids. She is about 2 1/2. Luke is 19 months, but they seemed to do well together.

I have a few more- but my computer is acting up! Ahh. It's good to be home. Even if there is mounds of work to do. It sure beats being on the road or in other people's homes for 7 days!
It was great to see family and I'm glad I did it.






















POTTY TIME! Emily, who is potting training right now decided to help Luke get his pants off too. I took over and he actually sat down and before I knew it he was peeing on me. Hopefully that is a good sign of the future!



Somebody wants a little bro or sis....:)











New shades we purchased in the Grand Opry Mall (or whatever it's called) in Nashville. Amazing mall, although we only mall walked because I don't need to be tempted by their good sales.





3 comments:

KarenK said...

Sweet pictures! I love the name "Paul".

I think he does need a sister a brother, for sure. ;)

Amanda said...

So sorry about the flight. It makes my stomach sick just thinking about it! Paul is so cute- Glad you're home safe!

Sherry said...

Ugh. Flying with small children, so so sorry. I'm flying to my parent's with Brek this weekend (by myself), and I'm still debating on taking Sy (on my lap). I'm leaning towards no. So glad you had a good trip though. You and your sister are so cute!