Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ode to the girls

Ode to the ladies, to every smile, tear, laugh, cry,....dance, hug, and even fights.



Through break-ups, heartaches, life lessons, insecurities, drama, and girl stuff.....


Making friendships that last forever, wherever, whenever, .....always setting a bar


that can never be reached again....



Here's to years of more memories (I'm tempted to list the old ones...) and a deeper friendship as we journey through a new phase of life. I remember the good times of high school like they were yesterday. I only pray that the next generation....



will be as blessed as us- to have friends that are built on a foundation that lasts a lifetime.

See you guys in a week!!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cheers to the girls! I should have known you'd pull those pictures out at some point...sob, sob...where my girls at...sob, sob...from the front to back...

To memories - past, present, future