1. Friday night- both boys ate dinner (pizza and veggies) at a restaurant without us cutting or feeding anything.
2. Saturday both boys took a good nap and I finally cleaned the windows. (I won't tell you how many years it has been).
3. We hosted appetizers for a progressive dinner with our Sunday School class on Saturday night. It was a fun and yummy evening.
4. The boys spent the night at Jer's dad and stepmom's house. We decided not to waste any moments that we had without children. After the progressive dinner- we went to a movie.
5. WE ACTUALLY stayed awake for the entire movie! 12:00am was when we got home. Thanks to the fake "decaf" coffee from the dinner - no doubt. (shout out to Blake)
6. We had a quiet and relaxing morning-and I felt so amazing just grabbing my purse and leaving the house. No- bags, ordeals, or power struggles to deal with.
7. Picked the boys up for church, they had done well through the evening- went to church.
8. Boys did good in nursery. Apparently Ian was checking his pockets for offering- frustrated that he could not find any. We'll plan on it for next week. :)
9. Both boys ate lunch without scobbles and went down for their nap. (huge plus- since I am coming down with a cold and I have already arrived at the sinus headache)
10. Now I am sitting in a quiet house, Jer is at his dad's, watching the basketball game and I have a few alone moments to get some work done and just.....be alone.
1 comment:
Seriously, that is an awesome weekend right there. Glad you were able to savor it all. :)
Post a Comment