Monday, April 28, 2008

Hot Mamas!

Ahh, a night away! Saturday, some friends and I drove up to see Amanda in Sun Valley. It was beautiful! The drive was amazingly sunny with the sun topped mountains surrounding us. We split the cost of a hotel and had a great day checking out the rich peeps leftovers by raiding all the thrift stores and consignment shops. We had a nice dinner (no diaper bags or kids menus) and a great time together. We came back Sunday, most of us to tired kids, ready for the return of mom's presence and comfort. My Hubs had mowed the grass, done some cleaning and even completed most of the laundry. I'm blessed!
Now- back to Monday. But- a bit more rejuvenated, rested (okay, that's a big lie) and thankful for great friends, a great family and a great life to return to. Gotta go mail the bills, make sack lunches, fold some laundry and blow dry my hair.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

oh the jealousy. that sounds like so. much. fun.

Jeremy said...

Who invited that hobbit?

Bridgette said...

do you live in a regular sized house???? Do you have super powers?? Hahaha!! (re: The Office)

What a fun weekend! I enjoyed getting to know you better.....muuuuchhhhhbetter.....;)

Amanda said...

I didn't know hobbits had such bushy eye brows- -