This weekend was good. Friday night Scrub came into town and the boys had tons of fun playing with him and his beloved dog. L had a little too much fun! Chico is a wonderful dog, but not used to all the smothering. Everytime I looked, L was laying on top of him, with Chico giving an annoyance growl.
We also were lucky enough to be squeezed into our good friends schedule who just became out-of-towners and were here for a visit. It was good to see them briefly and know that our friendship will continue despite the miles between us.
Here the kids are enjoying a classic PB&J and a beloved "pink" cupcake.
And on Sunday- J and I were really excited to begin lawn work. Too excited that I think we started right after we put the boys down for a nap and while we were mowing, Ian was upstairs waving from his window, peeking out from the blinds. So we let them join in.
And don't you know that we payed for the no-napper day later.
Here's to another week closer to spring.
4 comments:
Wish I could have spent more time with you! I am looking forward to our upcoming weekend!!!
Such sweet puppy love!
I can't wait for Spring...your pictures make me want it even more.
Ha! I can just picture Ian waving to you from his window...
Post a Comment