Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank you GOD!

It's Saturday morning, my favorite morning ever. The boys are still sleeping right now but soon they will wake up so happy chanting "Do-nuts! Do-nuts!". Today we might go peruse the Farmers Market and get their haircuts as well. I'm feeling much better. On Thursday we had our field trip and it went well, but I'm relieved to have it over. I went running that day- nervous I was still far from this goal- but I was so excited and relieved when I completed my 5th mile (in 45 min) and I now know- I can do it! (We'll see how it is without music, out in the hot daytime sun, etc....but at least I have a small bit of hope).
The biggest praise of all, was we had a small break through with my school situation. Without details- one line of communication was finally opened and received and we feel a lot better about it. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and the school.
Last night we went out on a date, (always fabulous) and I even found a pair of running shoes on sale. My current ones blessed me with a huge blister after Thursday's run. Owee.
I can't wait to get the day started, get the laundry moving, kitchen clean, play with the boys, go grocery shopping, yard work, .......(actually I really do enjoy them on Saturday because I have been longing to get them done ALL week! It's a great sense of peace when it is all accomplished.)
Everyone enjoy the sun this weekend. Next week- it will be in the 80's! Ah, man. Swimming time is coming. I gotta write that post about the dooming fate of swim suits.

No comments: